- Design all the screens that make up a digital user interface (web + iOS + Android), as well as the individual elements featured on the screen.
- Visualize concepts through storyboards and static wireframes by using your creativity and following the design system.
- Map detailed workflows as well as customer journeys around tech constraints, building intuitive interactions with the help of interactive prototypes.
- Validate design solutions, conduct quick rounds of usability testing, incorporating results into your design process.
- Craft interaction design patterns and behavioral specifications.
To fit this post, we look after:
- To know how to use Figma and Miro.
- To understand how a design system works and also to be able to create components and to work with existing components from an already created design system.
- Capable of understanding the principles of design across all platforms (Mobile, Web, tablets). Here the most important part is to have like 3 to 4 years working at least on 3 mobile native app.
- Knowing how to work with big data and how to represent them in graph charts.
- To drive a discussion with the stakeholder and to be able to scope the features of a functionality.
- To be self-autonomous.
- To be very organized regarding time management and the work transparency.
- Capable of taking ad-hoc task between the main ones.
- Fast learner.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers