- Create reusable code and keep libraries updated for future usage.
- Develop solutions with technology stakeholders that will satisfy business requirements and achieve organizational strategic objectives.
- While actively participating in agile processes, maintain a high standard of quality and attention to detail.
- Cultivate productive working connections with business and technology stakeholders across several locations.
- Recognize the constraints of our technology stack and business model and offer technical guidance as needed.
- As needed, assist with the back-end development process.
- Mentor and coach, the team's younger players.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Experience with Commercial Frontend UI Development.
- An appreciation for UX.
- Experience developing with Cloud Services, preferably in AWS.
- Familiarity of working automated CI/CD pipelines orchestrated using Jenkin is advantageous.
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a STEM focused subject.
- Strong Communication Skills – Both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems and the ability to think abstractly.
- A thorough approach and self-starter mindset.
- Able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Be resilient and have a flexible attitude.
- A drive to work alongside other talented, passionate developers.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers