- Adhere to international standards and support a multi-tenant OpenShift/Kubernetes cluster.
- Provide assistance to programmers in Dev, Test, Staging, and Production environments
- Work with team members on both the internal and external sides.
- Handle incidents and requests related to the OpenShift/Kubernetes platform.
- Control the monitoring program and respond to notifications.
- In charge of OpenShift environments' metrics, monitoring, and alerting.
- In charge of managing the OpenShift environments' image and registry maintenance
- In charge of maintaining node health in the OpenShift environments.
- Arrange and carry out upgrades and migrations to the OpenShift environment.
- Plan and carry out OpenShift migrations from on-premises to the cloud.
- Manage the scaling and capacity of all OpenShift deployments.
- Create and oversee all OpenShift environments' security plans.
- Make sure that all OpenShift environments are in top physical and functional condition.
- Check that our solutions and platforms adhere to current best practices and standards, and seek for possibilities to adopt new technology.
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members at all levels.
- Keep up technical and functional knowledge and proficiency.
- Make sure that all work and updates are carried out in a way that causes the least amount of disturbance to the client and other stakeholders.
- Able to function with little to moderate direct supervision.
- Familiar evaluating cases, scripting, and automating various IT operations (using PowerShell, Bash/Shell, Python, etc.).
- Functioning ticketing system incident, request, and change management queue as needed.
- Using YAML, RAML, and Swagger to create, use, and publish API specifications.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Linux (RHEL is a plus).
- Experience supporting container-based orchestration and deployment systems (Docker,Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.).
- Experience using Cloud technologies such as OpenShift or similar.
- Networking, DNS and SSL.
- Advanced troubleshooting at the OS, container, application, and web services tiers Sysdig or other monitoring application and frameworks.
- API security engineering, authentication & authorization strategies.
- Exposure working with database systems (Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, RDS, MySQL etc.).
- Exposure with CI/CD Principles and Tools (Git, GitLab, Tekton, Jenkins etc.).
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers