- The candidate will concentrate on learning the environment and the application's logic during the initial stages of the position, as well as on bug-fixing and the creation of minor features.
- The candidate will be ready for more challenging duties as they develop in the role thanks to this crucial learning phase.
- Examine business needs and convert them into technical requirements.
- Create database solutions utilizing Redshift and/or Postgres SQL, then implement them.
- Use comparable languages and tools, such as Git, Microsoft Office, and Amazon Redshift, effectively.
- Manage stressful situations, particularly during periods of time off when workloads and stress levels may rise.
- Be proactive in communicating and adjust to a fluid, loosely structured management style.
- Work both individually and in collaboration with other team members.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Solid SQL development experience, with proficiency in Redshift and/or Postgres SQL including stored procedures, functions, triggers, and views.
- Strong knowledge of Git, Microsoft Office Suite, AWS (S3/Amazon Redshift), PG SQL, or similar languages.
- Experience with database load testing is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements and effectively translate them into technical specifications.
- Stable work history, preferably holding positions for more than a year to ensure depth of experience and ability to contribute to projects beyond the onboarding phase.
- Quick thinker with strong decision-making skills.
- Resilient and able to handle high-pressure situations.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to take initiative.
- Adaptable and proactive in communication.
- Ambitious, eager to learn, and advance their skills.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers