- Convert the technical specifications provided by the client into code.
- Create the front-end data and presentation layer for the web application.
- Create new features for users with React.js.
- The online application should be tested and updated to work with all web browsers. Utilize the.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Core, SQL server, and Azure Infrastructure to create unique solutions.
- Putting API endpoints into place and reviewing code.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Previous work experience (Minimum 3 - 5 years) as a front-end developer and in .NET web development.
- Understanding of REST API design methodologies using .NET Core.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers