- Create every screen that makes up a digital user interface (web, iOS, and Android), as well as each element that appears on each screen.
- Apply your imagination and the design methodology to storyboards and static wireframes to visualize concepts.
- Map intricate workflows and customer journeys around technical limitations while creating simple interfaces with the use of interactive prototypes.
- Validate design concepts, run brief usability testing iterations, and incorporate the results into your design process.
- Create behavioral guidelines and interface design patterns.
To fit this post, we look after:
- To be familiar with Miro and Figma.
- Being able to generate components and interact with already existing components from a design system that has already been created.
- Capable of comprehending design ideas for all mediums (mobile, web, tablets). The most crucial factor in this case is having worked on at least three native mobile apps for three to four years.
- Understanding how to work with massive data and how to visualize it using graphs.
- To start a conversation with the stakeholder and be able to provide the details of a functionality, to be independent and quick to learn.
- Must have excellent time management and transparency in the work.
- Able to perform ad hoc tasks in between the primary ones.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers