- Work with the development team to optimize insights into user behavior, build strategy, and propose ideas to deploy.
- Analyze user behavior to uncover patterns and trends and drive increased user adoption.
- Develop easy methods and employ tactics to illustrate effects and motivate recommendations.
- Build dashboards and reports to display and share information with stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional teams to comprehend business objectives and make recommendations on how to increase user engagement.
- Keep up with current market trends and recommended procedures for user analytics.
- Constantly check for, and make improvements to, data quality.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, or computer science.
- 3+ years of experience in user analytics or data analysis as well as experience with digital products such as mobile apps, websites, or software applications.
- Proficiency in SQL and one or more data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Expertise with GDPR is a plus.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers