- Ready to learn how to use the tools a project or client requires.
- Read the requirements for the TCs that will be allocated to and carried out.
- The capacity to create and run written test cases for applications.
- The capacity for patience when handling tedious jobs.
- When potential issues are discovered, discuss them with co-workers who have more experience, and if required, bring up faults.
- Reporting any blocking difficulties and the status of testing efforts.
To fit this post, we look after:
- +3 years of experience.
- Experience with test management systems/ bug tracking tools.
- Good knowledge of software development life cycles and test processes.
- Strong analytical skills and good communication skills.
- You are familiar with Gherkin.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers