- Overseeing the complete setup and execution of new clients for our products.
- At the conclusion of each sprint, make sure that deliverables are there and of high quality.
- Help development teams reach a higher level of scrum maturity and promote ongoing development.
- Assist in the management of the product backlog and roadmap.
- Develop team members' knowledge of agile frameworks.
- Encourage excellent internal communication and cooperation.
- Find possibilities to automate tasks and procedures.
- Contribute to creating a productive environment where team members take pride in and 'own' the result.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Experience as a Scrum Master across multiple agile product development teams with excellent knowledge of the scrum framework.
- Business Intelligence / Business Analytics knowhow.
- Coordination of people and projects with mindset on the deliverable.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong data skills, comfortable working with complex data.
- Experience working with distributed agile teams.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Product development experience including managing and prioritizing product backlog.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers