- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Focus the team on what is important for the delivery of product features.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are available on time and quality at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
To fit this post, we look after:
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master across multiple agile product development teams with excellent knowledge of the scrum framework.
- Experience working with distributed agile teams.
- Ability to solve complex problems with conflict resolution in mind.
- Coordination of people and projects with mindset on the deliverable.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability and skill to identify and implement process improvements.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers