Back to careers
- Collaborate with project managers to translate client requirements into technical requirements.
- Create timelines and development goals.
- Provide vision, roadmap, and direction to the Salesforce development team.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Write documents and provide technical training for Salesforce team.
- Design, code and implement Salesforce applications.
- Test the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- Be proactive and stay up to date with the Salesforce release cycles and updates.
- Be able to identify, analyze and enhance legacy Salesforce implementations.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio Code.
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce Workbench.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Fundamental understanding of Identity and Access Management requirements.
- Product Owner certification would be considered a plus.
- Good communication skills.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers