- To convert client requirements into technological requirements, work with project managers.
- Within the Salesforce platform, create specialized solutions.
- For the Salesforce team, write materials and conduct technical training (handovers for new team members).
- Create, program, and deploy Salesforce applications.
- Check the application's dependability and functionality.
- Investigate and correct bugs.
- Keep the application software's security and integrity intact.
- Be proactive and keep up with Salesforce's upgrades and release cycles.
- Be proactive in identifying issues with the frameworks that have been installed and potential fixes.
- Being able to recognize, evaluate, and improve legacy Salesforce implementations (but only in particular cases. Salesforce Legacy will be retired.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Over 5 years of work experience in software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce CRM platforms (experience with other CRMs is a plus).
- Experience in integration (REST calls) of Salesforce with other systems.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio Code.
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce Workbench.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Fundamental understanding of Identity and Access Management requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers