- Developing customized solutions within Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Meeting with project managers to determinate client needs.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Providing vision, roadmap and direction to the Salesforce development team.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related studies.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing costumer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of Eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers