- Analyzing and evaluating the current business processes and requirements.
- Researching and reviewing up-to-date business processes.
- Support in design of Epics.
- Work together with Devs and Technical Experts.
- Presenting ideas and findings in meetings.
- Testing delivered functionality.
- Creating initiatives depending on the business’s requirements and needs.
- Collaborating with users and stakeholders (POs, Depart Lead, QA, Dev).
To fit this post, we look after:
- German and English language (is a must).
- GDPR knowledge is a plus.
- 2 years+ Salesforce experience as an admin/consultant is a must.
- Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- SAP, Powercloud (other CRM systems) is a plus.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers