- Organize requirements, testing, and release calendars with various stakeholders.
- Specify, concur on, and put into practice the release management cycle, which covers the entire lifespan from the portfolio process to dedicated client release.
- In charge of and aids in developing the Portfolio Plan and Release Schedule
- Perform Business Go/No-Go and Release Readiness reviews.
- Aids in project management and coordination to maintain release integrity and adherence to milestones.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Release management on mid-to-large technology programs.
- Project management skills.
- Good communication skills, and ability to manage/interact with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Agile and waterfall release methodologies.
- Fluent German (speaking and writing).
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers