To fit this post, we look after:
- Making a list and setting priorities for the areas of improvement with the greatest impact can help you identify the process change priorities.
- Forecasting improvement outcomes for quarterly, AOP, and STRAP planning using current process data.
- Using Lean Approaches to streamline processes and directing Productivity Projects to alter specific areas.
- The overall objective is to change the culture of the global engineering organization over the medium and long terms in order to internalize the waste identification and reduction process of continuous improvement through systematic tool usage and application.
- Provide significant and quantifiable improvements in cycle time and product development costs.
- Informs the plant management and other OPEX Engineers across the division of the status of all OPEX activities.
- Provides peer employees and local management with opportunity solutions.
- Gate to Oil & Gas various Product Businesses for Request for Quotations (RFQs) and/or for proposals pertinent to repairs in the area.
- Coordinating functions (Legal, Finance, Manufacturing, Technical Assistance, Sales Force, Global Services P&Ls) during the preparation and follow-up of proposals; leading contracts negotiations.
- Handle efforts to close further business possibilities with existing and/or selected new Customers for a market sector, providing direction to internal support groups, and traveling widely to meet and negotiate with Customers senior management.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers