- Create unique solutions utilizing .NET, ASP.NET, and.NET Core.
- Putting API endpoints into place and doing code reviews.
- Create well-organized code in accordance with corporate standards.
- Discussing the design and implementation of new features.
- Offering technical answers to challenging programming issues.
- Determining customer needs during a meeting with project managers.
- Testing the application's dependability and functioning.
- Fixing bugs and troubleshooting.
- Preserving the application software's integrity and security.
- Produce written materials and impart technical knowledge.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or software Engineering.
- Previous work experience (minimum 3 – 5 years) in .NET web development.
- Understanding of REST API design methodologies using .NET Core.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Good communication skills.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers