- Create bespoke solutions using ASP.NET,.NET, and.NET Core.
- Putting code reviews and API endpoints into practice.
- Write well-organized code in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Talk about new feature design and execution with the team.
- Provide technical answers for challenging programming issues.
- Meeting with project owners to assess client needs.
- Testing the stability and operation of the program.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixes.
- Preserving the application software's integrity and security.
To fit this post, we look after:
- An ambitious person that wants to learn the nuts and bolts of a web application and keen to make improvements to it.
- Previous work experience (minimum 1-2 year in C# programming and .NET framework).
- Azure DevOps experience is desirable.
- Experience with debugging tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of Snowflake would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure Application Insights would be a plus.
- Understanding of REST API design methodologies using .NET Core.
- Ability to solve minor frontend issues or enhancements (JS or Vue knowledge is desirable).
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with database management.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good communication skills.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers