Back to careers
No longer available
- From consultant contracts to collaboration agreements, you must be familiar with drawing up and arranging terms of various types of contracts. This responsibility includes reviewing existing contracts and creating new documents.
- You must be well-verse in corporate law and review all company practices and processes to make sure that the corporation is working within all federal and state legal limits. This duty requires that you understand all legal regulations pertaining to the specific business in which they are working.
- In matters of sexual harassment incidents, labor disputes or other employee relations conflicts, you apply knowledge of relevant laws in helping to resolve these issues. You will collaborate with other departments and meet with employers and employees to review each conflict and provide resolutions.
- To be actively involved in preparing and drafting of different acts and legal submissions and draft the authoritative legal opinions as well.
- To assist in reviewing the legal material and any other relevant documents and to identify the most important issues that need to be sorted out on a priority basis.
- Responsible for formulating the best possible legal solution after analyzing the legal problem in depth.
To fit this post, we look after:
- At least 4-5 years of experience as a Legal Adviser.
- Strong understanding of legal practices and concepts.
- Excellent judgment and ability to anticipate legal issues or risks.
- Exemplary writing and editing skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills in both written and spoken English.
- Discretion in handling confidential matters.
- Degree in law.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers