- Create bespoke solutions using ASP.NET, .NET, and.NET Core.
- Putting API endpoints in place and doing code reviews.
- Write well-organized code in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Talk about the creation and application of new features.
- Provide technical answers for challenging programming issues.
- Assessing customer needs at a meeting with project owners.
- Verifying the application's functioning and stability.
- Fixing bugs and troubleshooting.
- Preserving the application software's integrity and security.
- Create documentation and assist colleagues who are L2 in your work.
To fit this post, we look after:
- An ambitious person that wants to learn and nuts and bolts of a web application and keep making improvements to it.
- Previous work experience (minimum 2 – 3 years) in C# programming and .NET framework.
- Azure DevOps experience is desirable.
- Experience with debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience with Service Now would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Snowflake would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure Application Insights would be a plus.
- Understanding of REST API design methodologies using .NET Core
- Ability to solve minor frontend issues or enhancements (JS or Vue knowledge is desirable).
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with database management.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies such as Agile or Scrum.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good communication skills.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers