- Offer end users technical help.
- Determine the core cause of any difficulties brought up by clients.
- Troubleshooting.NET application-related problems.
- Make little application improvements.
- Verifying the API endpoints.
- Write well-organized code in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Willingness to assist with the application's business knowledge.
- Verifying the application's functioning and stability.
- Raise complicated problems with L3 coworkers.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Previous work experience (minimum 1 – 2 years) in .NET web development support.
- Azure DevOps experience is desirable.
- Experience with debugging tools and techniques.
- Experience with Service Now would be a plus.
- Knowledge of Azure Application Insights would be a plus.
- Being able to analyze problems and find practical solutions.
- Understanding of REST API design methodologies using .NET Core.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with database management.
- Ability to solve minor frontend issues or enhancements (JS or Vue knowledge is desirable).
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and be willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good communication skills.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers