- Develop solutions using Python Panel libraries.
- Develop well-structured code following company standards.
- Discuss design and implementation of new features.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshoot and bug fixing.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Write documents and provide technical training.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (Student is acceptable).
- Previous work experience (6 months) as a software engineer with Python.
- Data science knowledge is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers