- Define the Knowledge and Change Management Process and create it, then keep it improving.
- In charge of knowledge and change management processes training and documentation updates.
- Working together with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that system data is accurate so that asset data and knowledge articles are accurate.
- Produce reports to assess the processes and their quality (check data integrity, analyse KPIs), and if necessary, outline improvement recommendations in cases of deviations.
- Create concepts and recommendations for service management decisions. collaborates collaboratively with management, other process managers, and other stakeholders to implement and support ITSM solutions that are effective.
- Produce records outlining process enhancements.
- Oversee the implementation processes and improvement teams.
- Refresh departmental policies and procedures.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Work experience in IT Service - min. 4-5 years.
- Management with focus on Knowledge and Change management.
- Very good understanding of the ITIL methodology.
- ITIL certification required.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers