- Responsible for the effective management of all aspects of IT systems and hardware including planning, implementing, operation, and maintenance.
- Defining and maintaining organizational processes and controls designed to deliver IT services that meet business objectives efficiently, effectively, and reliably.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or remote).
- Coordinate the deployment of IT systems, including infrastructure, applications and services.
- Supporting business goals by enabling organization management to identify opportunities for improvement and evaluate IT performance against best practices.
To fit this post, we look after:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience as an IT support specialist.
- Exceptional ability to provide technical support and resolve queries.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- Proficiency in IT helpdesk software.
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Advanced knowledge of system security.
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT support.
- Good understanding of ITIL practices, governance, control processes and procedures.
- Trustworthy person because you will work with company's resources/user information/critical system.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- English at a proficient level.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers