- Creating and designing mobile apps for the iOS system.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to conceptualize, plan, and implement new features.
- Use external data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for reliability, usability, and general robustness, including edge cases.
- Focus on application speed optimization and issue fixes.
- Always look for, assess, and use new technologies to boost the effectiveness of development.
- Actively impart your knowledge to your co-workers.
- Active in preserving the integrity of the infrastructure and codebase.
To fit this post, we look after:
- BS/BM degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or a related subject) or equivalent experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in professional Mobile application development – iOS APIs and Frameworks.
- Experience with REST-ful APIs and JSON.
- Experience with third-party frameworks and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with iOS patterns.
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and the ability to apply them.
- Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized and has great communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Continuous integration/deployment (egg. Jenkins, Git) experience.
- Good overview of current development trends, frameworks and good knowledge of new sources, podcasts, tutorials, etc. is a plus.
- Published at least one original iOS app.
- Experience building complex IOS Apps that have been successfully delivered to customer.
- GraphQL experience.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers