- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create web applications.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Translate the client’s technical requirements into code.
- Design the data and presentation layer of the web application’s front-end.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes-React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Previous work experience (minimum 3 - 5 years) as a front-end developer.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility and usability.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Good communication skills.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers