- Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Maintain a highly scalable and distributed platform in AWS cloud using latest technology trends.
- Maintain existing infrastructure based on dual platform solution: “Serverless on AWS” with SAM & Cloud Formation and “Kubernetes on AWS” based with Terraform & GitOps.
- Design, develop, and implement cost efficient AWS based solutions that meet project specifications and deadlines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including senior developers, project managers, and clients, to identify and resolve technical challenges.
- Ensure that all solutions are built to the highest quality standards, that are scalable and maintainable long term.
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in AWS Cloud, in Kubernetes and in Ci/CD by recommending new approaches to improve solution performance and reliability.
- Mentor and lead junior team members as required, providing guidance and support to help them develop their skills and reach their full potential.
- Ensure networking integration with other cloud providers or on-prem.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in AWS and Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Formation, Terraform, Git and especially emerging technologies like GitOps. FluxCD knowledge would be a plus.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality Ci/CD solutions with GitHub Actions, AWS Code Pipeline, Bitbucket Pipelines or Gitlab.
- Bash knowledge.
- Python knowledge, Rust knowledge or equivalent - used in Ci/CD automation.
- Networking knowledge in VPNs, DNSes, Reverse Proxies and Routing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think creatively and especially ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under high workloads and fast paced rhythm.
- Well organized and completely transparent regarding performed work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information to non-technical clients.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers