- Overseeing the full setup and deployment of new clients into our solutions.
- Collaborating closely with client firms to comprehend their internal processes, procedures, and systems.
- Determining and recording the needs for the product and the business.
- Collaborating on the technical spec of features with the development team.
- Supporting the administration of the product backlog and roadmap.
- Finding possibilities for process and function automation.
To fit this post, we look after:
- 5+ years experience in a business analyst role.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong process and organizational skills with the ability to mobilize change.
- Product development experience including managing and prioritizing product backlog.
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Finance / Business Intelligence / Business Analytics knowhow.
- Strong data skills, comfortable working with complex data.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers