- Managing end-to-end implementation and setup of new clients into our products.
- Work closely with client companies to understand their processes, practices, and internal systems.
- Identify and document business and product requirements.
- Collaborate with the development team on the technical specification of features.
- Support the management of the product roadmap and backlog.
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and functions.
To fit this post, we look after:
- 5+ years of experience in a business analyst role.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong process and organizational skills with the ability to mobilize change.
- Product development experience including managing and prioritizing product backlog.
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Finance / Business Intelligence / Business Analytics know-how.
- Strong data skills, comfortable working with complex data.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers