Back to careers
- Create cutting-edge Android applications from scratch.
- Work together on the definition, design, and release of new features with cross-functional teams. utilizing external data sources, API, and Aos.
- Unit-test code for reliability, usability, and general robustness, including edge cases.
- Focus on application speed optimization and issue fixes.
- Always look for, assess, and use new technologies to boost the effectiveness of development.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Proven software development experience.
- Proven working experience in Android development.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in professional Mobile application development, especially Android APIs and Frameworks.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Experience with Android patterns, material design and material design backward compatibility.
- Experience with Android SQLite database and working with hardware features (camera).
- Knowledge in Maven, Gradle, Continuous integration (egg. Jenkins), Android Studio IDE are beneficial.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers