- Analyzing customer developed programs, batch files, job control scripts, file deliveries and database content by using customer tools and 3rd party tools
- Application specific scripts on dedicated server platforms
- SLA checkpoints (e.g. server response times, downtimes, process availability, etc.)
- Interfaces (e.g. log files, scripts, file transfers etc.)
- Databases (e.g. central DB processes, error writing processes, table spaces, load and performance characteristics etc.)
- Definition and Performing daily health checks (e.g. daily data imports, file transfers and provisioning on dedicated servers, etc.)
- Provide support in all deployment and administration related activities.
- Participate in the production and maintenance of the infrastructure requirements for the new IT projects and the major releases of the existing IT systems and applications.
- Provide basics tasks of 3rd level support including debugging, test cases.
- Responsible for incident, problem, change, release, configuration management, technical support.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Work experience with ITIL Processes (Incident, Problem, Change and Request Management).
- Work experience with troubleshooting Java EE based Applications.
- Oracle PL/SQL analysis - Oracle-SQL, MS SQL 2008.
- Foundation Knowledge of AWS Cloud.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Basic database understanding (how it works, query interpretation, query writing).
- Ability to interpret/analyze application logs in order to troubleshoot errors.
- Problem solver, customer oriented.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and make decisions under SLAs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Negotiation skills, diplomatic.
- German: fluent.
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers