- Analyzing customer developed programs, batch files, job control scripts, file deliveries and database content by using customer tools and 3rd party tools
- Application specific scripts on dedicated server platforms
- SLA checkpoints (e.g. server response times, downtimes, process availability, etc.)
- Interfaces (e.g. log files, scripts, file transfers etc.)
- Databases (e.g. central DB processes, error writing processes, table spaces, load and performance characteristics etc.)
- Definition and Performing daily health checks (e.g. daily data imports, file transfers and provisioning on dedicated servers, etc.)
- Provide support in all deployment and administration related activities.
- Participate in the production and maintenance of the infrastructure requirements for the new IT projects and the major releases of the existing IT systems and applications.
- Provide basics tasks of 3rd level support including debugging, test cases.
- Responsible for incident, problem, change, release, configuration management, technical support.
To fit this post, we look after:
- Unix/Linux - know how - required to develop scripts to automatise error findings and trigger correction processes
- Nice to have good oracle know how - to understand the DB parameters that are set at the moment and come with suggestions to improve
- Document / content mgmt systems
- Streamserve tool experience ideally
- High scripting know how
- German language skills – C1
Flexible work location
Access to our professional development tools and programs
Training certification reimbursement
Recognition and objective performance appraisals for personalized career paths
Perks and bonuses
Back to careers